Tanzanite is exceptionally brilliant and is unique among gemstones for its multi-dimensional color. Many women are starting to turn to tanzanites as their stone of choice for a perfect jewelry. It comes in a wondrous range of blues and violet by far the most popular is blue. A blue tanzanite gives your jewelry a unique look while bringing both elegance and beauty. Tanzanite Calibrated Stones is so rare because it is found and mined in a small area only four kilometers wide and two kilometers long at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro in the Manyara region of Northern Tanzania.
There are many different ways that tanzanite can be cut to create beautiful jewelry. However, in all of these ways, there is one distinct element that means the difference between a good-quality cut and a low-quality cut. The most common tanzanite cuts are oval, cushion, trillion, emerald, princess, round, marquise and pear-shaped. These all have a broad central face to maximize the stone’s natural trichroism.
- .45 Carats Cushion tanzanite in D Grade
2. .45 Carats Cushion tanzanite in SD Grade
3. .45 Carats Emerald Cut tanzanite in SD Grade
4. 1.50 Carats Marquise tanzanite in 2A Grade
5. 1.55 Carats Oval tanzanite in 3A Grade
6. 4.00 Carats Pear tanzanite in 3A Grade
7. .90 Carats Round tanzanite in D Grade
8. 3.10 Carats Round tanzanite in D Grade
9. 1.40 Carats Princess tanzanite in SD Grade
10. 2.60 Carats Trillion tanzanite in 4A Grade